Working within a team environment, you will provide a variety of services to help support our clients in their everyday lives and to stay at home independently. Our clients are looking for the very best in care therefore we are searching for the highest quality of candidates. Being a CAREGiver can include help and support with meal preparation, light domestic duties, administering or prompting medication, taking them shopping or to appointments and support with personal care.
We also have a fantastic career path programme for you to follow which would lead to you being a Specialist Caregiver. In house training such as Dementia care, End of Life and Nutrition means you can make this role a brand new career change.
Home Instead offers many benefits and we like to recognise CAREGivers that stand out. Some of our company benefits are:
· £200 bonus on completion of 3-day induction training
· £100 bonus on completion of first month of working
· Pension scheme
· Salary increments in line with CAREGiver career pathway
· Refer a friend scheme
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Full-time or Part-time contracts
· Supportive environment with learning and development progression
· Employee Assistance Programme; for work or personal use
· Eligibility for a Blue light card
· Retail and restaurant discounts
You do not need any previous experience or qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it is necessary to be a driver with access to a vehicle. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.