Strategic Sourcing Partner
Oakleaf are currently recruiting for a Strategic Sourcing Partner for a high growth marketing and product development company based in Camden.
With growth plans from 300 to 1000 people in the next three years, they are looking to expand their Talent Acquisition team. As part of a new function within Strategic Sourcing, you will be a part of a team of three specialists specifically focussed on sourcing and pipelining future talent.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a research background – either in-house or executive search. A passion for data and research as well as an understanding of how to use it to drive strategic decisions is a must!
Day to day responsibilities:
* The key focus of the Strategic Sourcing Team is to support the Talent Partners by identifying key talent pools & building out candidate attraction methods to drive pipelines to the talent partners & insight for the wider business.
* To build out talent mapping projects to allow the Talent Partners to be able to have more engaging and detailed orientated conversations with line managers to make informed hiring plans & decisions.
* Identify, track & engage with key talent to ensure that the business is at the forefront of their minds when it’s time for their career change.
* To provide research and data to the Stakeholders of the business to make strategically informed growth plans.
* Identify & attract key strategic talent pools – globally
* Build out talent pool data projects that support company growth plans & needs
* Understand how to build & attract key & diverse talent
* Be able to work with stakeholders to build out talent mapping projects, understand key challenges & provide insight into possible solutions
* Be able to have engaging & informative conversations with candidates
* Plan & execute research projects for wider business decisions making projects
What’s on offer for you?
* A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
* Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
* Flexible working hours – “work your way”
* 25 days’ holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
* Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
* Weekly wellbeing activities – mindfulness & nutrition
* Yearly training budget of GBP1000
* Company wide share option scheme
* Pension contribution matched up to 10%
* Life insurance cover of 4x salary
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Strategic Sourcing Partner job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally