We are currently recruiting for a Cloud Business Analyst to join one of our Insurance Clients on a 6 month contract.
This position is Inside IR35 and you will be required to travel to the London office at least 1 day a week.
You will be joining a Cloud Migration Programme and will be working with Business Owners & Support Teams to verify current utilisation of the Enterprise applications, and identifying non-essential and redundant elements of the applications which can then be excluded from the migration plan.
- Define the Business Use Cases
- Create a backlog of valid access requirements going forward and associated Use Cases
- Support the project team with the implementation of the new File Transfer solution
- Providing regular updates to the PMO team and other stakeholders on progress of the work
- Gathering Requirments from the process and documenting them
- Work with all business owners to support in the on-going execution of the process
- Develop a set of reports from the CMDB (Excel) to support this execution
- Develop Burn Down Charts to assess the velocity of server de-commissioning with the Data Centres
- Supporting the Project Managers within the program
- Demonstrable experience in data gathering and analysis
- Proficient in use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to identify trends and present data in easy to understand form
- Exceptional client relationship skills; ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders globally
- Experience of Planview advantageous
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to hear more, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Cloud Business Analyst job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally