Our client are seeking an experienced IT Network Manager to join their team in Biggin Hill
- To ensure the networks across the entire business are commissioned, maintained and developed to a level that will support current and future organisational needs.
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Devise and establish IT policies and networks to support the implementation of strategies set by senior management.
- Ensure that bespoke content delivery systems are appropriately designed, supported and maintained with high availability.
- Ensure that networks to deliver live services and products are appropriately designed, supported and maintained to provide 100% availability during live sessions with zero single points of failure.
- To provide a stable and technologically suitable platform for race operations so that the company can meet contractual obligations.
- Be aware of current best practice, technological advances and contribute to the IT elements of the company.
- Liaise with connectivity partner to ensure that the inter-site WAN and Event WAN services are provided with appropriate support and availability.
- Monitor and report on connectivity partner performance and delivery.
- Ensure mission critical business networks have an operation up time of at least 99%.
- To ensure a robust and redundant wide and local area network.
Other responsibilities include Financial, Organisational and Administrative duties.
Experience / Skills:
- Proven strategic leadership of a broad IT function
- Significant experience of successfully leading and managing a diverse team
- Team Management & Development
- Dispute resolution; handling difficult conversations
- Current technological advances and their appropriate applicability to the organisation’s needs
- Project Management
- Microsoft Productivity Suite
Desirable qualifications / certifications
- Degree in IT
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this IT Network Manager job in Westerham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally