PURPOSE BUILT LD SITE IN STURMINSTER NEWTON SEEKING SUPPORT WORKER
Great way to give your career a new start in the following:
Looking for Trainee Support Workers, Support Workers or Therapeutic Support Workers
- Day shifts or Night shifts available
- Following shifts: 7am – 2.30pm or 2.30pm – 10pm or 10pm – 7am or weekend only
- 18 Apartment unit on one site located in Sturminster Newton
- Great pay rate and bonus and enhancement
- Permanent 37.5 or part time hour contracts with overtime potential available
- Interviews currently being held on Microsoft Teams with immediate decisions
A full Care industry package in return:
- An excellent rate of pay of £10 + 15% enhancement rate on overtime and overtime opportunities
- £400 bonus – £200 paid after probation. £100 after 6-month review and £100 after 12-month review
- Sleep in enhancement
- Private pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Free DBS
- NVQ Level 2 & NVQ Level 3 Training offered Free of Charge (after probation period).
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training provided all paid for
- Refer a friend bonus
About the Care setting:
Are you an experienced Care Assistant or Support Worker or do you have personal experience?
Have you thought about becoming a support worker and changing people’s lives in a job you will love?
Our client is a leading UK based learning disabilities and mental health support provider all units high CQC rating looking for Therapeutic Support Worker.
Set to the highest learning disabilities spec. location for your career as a Trainee Support Worker
Company has ever growing plans to develop and expand, which will give you an overwhelming sense of pride if you join them. The Care settings ethos of collaboration runs through everything at their location. Providing a strong sense of accommodation based support and therapeutic care.
Does this interest you to become a Trainee Support Worker?
Whatever your experience, ambition, desire and availability we want to hear from you.
Would like a job that has a responsibility for helping people in their activities and hobbies, daily living, cooking, cleaning, finance, assisting with volunteering, assisting them with employment, supporting them with medication, taking them on holiday, trips, days out and being a big part of their person centered plans.
To make all this happen for you they offer the team a commitment to full training and support so everyone has access to excellent learning and development opportunities to become a Trainee Support Worker.
If your values match ours of respect, integrity, ambition and involvement we really want to meet you
Thanks for taking the time to check out our posting. If this sounds like you, and sounds like it could be
something you like to be part of,then please email us.
Attach a CV with a current number and we will be in contact.
Call Care First Recruitment Mark on Tel: 07392 080442 (Any time).
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Support Worker job in Sturminster Newton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally