Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: Excellent Earning Potential
Rytons Associates is a leading construction & development recruitment company with offices in Bristol & Manchester, and we are looking to grow further.
We are known for delivering high quality recruitment service to some of the country’s best house builders & developers. Our extensive client list, include a number of FTSE listed businesses through to new start up builders with large overseas investment. We cover mid-management through to Main Board Directors, but actively search each person for the selected role, using a mix of traditional and modern recruitment methods.
Due to growth, we are looking to add a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to our team. This is an exciting time to join the business, with plans to expand and open other offices, offering unappalled career opportunities.
- Confident, driven and self motivated
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Resilient and able to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple task at any given time
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Sourcing candidates and matching them to relevant job opportunities through a variety of methods including cold and warm calls, headhunting and social media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Project manage the full recruitment process
What we offer in return for your hard work
- Individual training programme
- Flexible working
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- Birthday off and Christmas shutdown
- Incentives to earn more holiday allowance
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Regular team get togethers
- Pension scheme
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Early finish Friday
If a career as a Recruitment Consultant sounds like one for you, apply today or contact Katherine Green on 07720378692 for more information.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant job in Temple Cloud, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally