Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: Excellent Earning Potential
Rytons Associates is a leading construction & development recruitment company with offices in Bristol & Manchester, and we are looking to grow further.
We are known for delivering high quality recruitment service to some of the country’s best house builders & developers. Our extensive client list, include a number of FTSE listed businesses through to new start up builders with large overseas investment. We cover mid-management through to Main Board Directors, but actively search each person for the selected role, using a mix of traditional and modern recruitment methods.
Due to growth, we are looking to add a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to our team. This is an exciting time to join the business, with plans to expand and open other offices, offering unappalled career opportunities.
- Confident, driven and self motivated
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Resilient and able to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple task at any given time
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Sourcing candidates and matching them to relevant job opportunities through a variety of methods including cold and warm calls, headhunting and social media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Project manage the full recruitment process
What we offer in return for your hard work
- Individual training programme
- Flexible working
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- Birthday off and Christmas shutdown
- Incentives to earn more holiday allowance
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Regular team get togethers
- Pension scheme
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Early finish Friday
If a career as a Recruitment Consultant sounds like one for you, apply today or contact Katherine Green on 07720378692 for more information.