Retail Sales Assistant
Flexibility required for shifts that are split across Monday-Sunday
The Retail Sales Assistant we are looking for includes a career change into a customer service role over the phone, you will be representing a leading company and handling inbound calls from existing customers. Your daily duties will involve:
- Handling inbound calls regarding customers who are thinking about cancelling a part or their whole package from a leading TV and Broadband provider.
- Get to know your customers through great conversation to find out why they are calling
- Providing an excellent customer experience by offering support, listening and engaging with customers
- Offer discounts, offers and other solutions to keep the customer with the company for all their services
Requirements of the Retail Sales Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in retail customer services within any sector
- Ideally experience of working to KPI’s or targets in retail
- Confidence in dealing with retail customers
- Fantastic verbal communication skills from your experience in retail
- Computer literate with the ability to multitask and use multiple systems at any one time.
Benefits of the Retail Sales Assistant:
- Basic salary of £19,773 plus monthly bonus (up to £250 per month)
- Onsite position in the city centre of Belfast
- Permanent position – 37.5 hours per week
- Working hours rotational between 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday
- Great progression opportunities
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities with excellent transport links.
- Onsite parking available.
- Onsite café.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
If you are interested in the Retail Sales Assistant role, please click APPLY below and we will be in touch with you.