Gloucester Royal Hospital, Cheltenham General Hospital, and Community based hospitals
H.O.M.E – Housing on Medical Exit.
The H.O.M.E service is funded by Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group for inpatients of Gloucester and Cheltenham hospitals. They work with patients who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Supporting them to establish accommodation and independent living support solutions on discharge from hospital
Project Worker Duties:
- Work within hospital settings, in Gloucester and Cheltenham areas, to reduce repeat homelessness and improve outcomes for patients.
- Support the Assistant Team Leader to monitor the quality of support delivered by your team, reviewing impact, and ensuring a psychologically informed approach underpins support work.
- Achieve individual and team KPI’s by supporting the Assistant Team Leader to manage budgets and service contracts, in accordance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Work with the Assistant Team Leader to model and embed the culture of continuous improvement within your services.
- Be responsible for attending and completing mandatory and other required training, development, and online courses
Project Worker Requirements:
- Understanding the causes of homelessness and social exclusion for patients
- and skills which are compatible with delivering a hospital discharge service.
- Experience of monitoring and reporting on service performance, identifying trends, and proactively steering teams to celebrate success and address gaps in performance.
- Experience of delivering services in line with quality assurance, health and safety compliance, and data protection legislation and frameworks.
- Excellent level of IT literacy, operate case management systems and ability to carry out own administrative workload.
- Highly effective communication skills that allow for effective and clear communication with colleagues and partners at all levels, patients, and all service stakeholders.
- A full drivers license and access to your own vehicle.
Project Worker Benefits:
- 25 days annual holiday rising to 30 days.
- Company pension.
- Life Assurance.
- Annual bonus.
- Health cash plan, which includes discounts to a wide range of shops and services.
- Free onsite car parking at Mynd House
About the company:
Elim Housing Association is a provider of housing and support services in the West of England and Gloucestershire, our vision is ‘to meet housing need and deliver homes that change people’s lives’. Elim’s aim for it’s customers is to ensure that the housing and services Elim provide serve as a platform for growth, facilitating all our customers to achieve their aspirations. In this way, we make our homes truly life changing by ensuring that our service has a positive impact long after a person has left Elim accommodation.
Elim CARES Values were created in partnership with our customers, staff, Board and other stakeholders, and they represent our commitment to how we deliver our services and work together successfully:
Customers First – Customers are at the heart of our services and decision making.
Aspirational and Accountable – We are ambitious for our customers, staff and stakeholders. We work with integrity, learn from mistakes and do what we say we will.
Results – We work hard and deliver great results for our customers and for Elim.
Everyone’s view matters – We listen to understand, improve and build our services
Supportive – We tackle challenges head on and inspire each other to achieve our potential.
Closing Date: 8th July 2022
Interview Date: 18th & 19th July 2022
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Project Worker role, then please apply now!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Project Worker job in Gloucester, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally