FT & PT SUPPORT WORKER ROLES AVAILABLE
Looking for a new start in healthcare?
We need experienced careers who are approachable and compassionate, who want to put smiles on vulnerable people’s faces and who understand it’s not ‘just a job’
THIS IS A PERMANENT PLACEMENT NOT AGENCY WORK
My client is looking for experienced healthcare workers to join their award-winning company.
You’ll provide a variety of care and support service that including cooking, cleaning, personal care, medication management and other support as outlined in each individual care and support plans. As well as helping people to live as independently as possible in a safe, caring and inclusive community.
**WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP FROM OVERSEAS**
Is this the role for you?
Someone who is passionate about providing support to some of the most vulnerable people in society and is looking to work with a dedicated and values-driven team to achieve positive outcomes?Someone who can’t wait to get out of bed in the morning because they’re truly excited to make a difference.
* Paid experience
* Good communication, literacy and numeracy skills
* Effective interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a team and work unsupervised
* Ability to be responsive to other people’s needs
* Demonstrate positive attitudes towards the right of vulnerable people
* Willingness to work flexibly according to the needs of the service and residents
* Willingness to undergo training including the Care Certificate and Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2
* To be willing to work at any location depicted by the needs of the service
* To be prepared to work carry out all duties in line with The Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy
* Minimum age 18
* Current full UK Driving Licence with access to a car
Apply today and one of our team will be in touch