Housing Options Manager / Northamptonshire / temporary / WFH 3 days a week / full time
– To lead, manage and motivate the housing solutions and homelessness teams.
– Work with the team leaders to develop a team of officers responsible for the Councils housing options and allocations functions.
– Lead on the Councils approach to homelessness prevention so that the incidence of homelessness is minimised and positive outcomes are achieved for all households in housing need.
– Ensure the provision of high quality, affordable and accessible temporary accommodation for homeless households making effective use of scarce resources, maximising income, minimising expenditure and provide innovative solution to improve the Council’s offer.
– Ensure that the Housing Options Teams offers a customer focused service.
– Develop and maintain strong operational links with partnership working with a range of external agencies (including Registered Providers, private landlords, letting agents, other statutory bodies & voluntary organisations).
Must have a extensive experience of delivering a homelessness and housing options service and has a full understanding of Homelessness legislation.
9 month contract / £30 – £45 umbrella depending on experience
if you are interested in hearing more about the role you can contact Emily on 073848277723 or email on email@example.com.