Housing Options Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Housing Options Officer to work in Kingston within the Housing Sector. The postholder will deliver the day-to-day work of the Housing Options service providing a high quality process for applications to the housing register, advice and assistance to private sector occupiers and homeless households with particular emphasis on the prevention of homelessness and access to private sector housing options.
- To produce and present reports and presentations for a wide range of audiences
- To convene and attend professionals meetings, panels, case conferences, etc.
- To develop and implement processes and systems for the effective recording and management of records, data and information.
- To deliver the service in accordance with established policies and practices.
- To ensure that all aspects of the Housing Options service are delivered effectively in line with legislation and statutory guidance, policies, procedures and protocols.
- To provide high quality advice and assistance to private sector occupiers and ensure homelessness is prevented wherever possible by providing effective advice. This advice shall be wide-ranging to include security of tenure, arrears and debt management, budgeting, disrepair, benefits, relationship breakdown, mortgage arrears and home ownership, tenancy relations including enforcement action under Protection of Eviction legislation.
For more information please call Sam on 01616670021 or email
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Housing Options Officer job in Kingston upon Thames, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally