Our client, a well-established energy company, is looking for an Store Keeper to join their team based at Sizewell. The temporary role is to support our clients Refuelling Outage. The commencement date of this role is around 15/08/2022 (dependant on vetting checks) with the outage beginning on 13/02/2023 where you will move onto a shift pattern of work (6 days, 12 hour shifts) for the duration.
Hours (Before Refuelling Outage):
Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 16:30
Friday: 08:30 – 16:00
(30 minutes for lunch).
Hours during Refuelling Outage: – Commencing 13/02/2023
06:30 – 18:30, 6 days a week. (Days TBC)
(30 minutes for lunch)
Duration: This is a temporary role and will commence in August/September 2022 and finish at the beginning of April 2023.
- Assist in the effective management of the station inventory
- Issue items to work parties
- Perform pre-issue preparation including kitting and pre-picking as appropriate
- Maintain warehouse and housekeeping standards.
- Perform all necessary stock checks (cycle count, workweek / outage stock checks, and adhoc) to maintain stock accuracy within required levels
- Reconcile stock discrepancies to the delegated level of authority
- Undertake warehouse management appropriate to the maintenance of a safe, clean, efficient stores operating environment including material identification, location, access, handling, security, storage and use of appropriate storage and handling equipment
- Support disposal of redundant and scrap materials
- Undertake warehouse administration duties
RETURNS & TRANSFERS
- Select, pack and despatch items for transfer to other energy stations
- Prepare, pack and despatch items for return to vendor / other locations (including repairable items)
- Assist in the effective management of the supplier performance
- Any other duties required to underpin a controlled supply chain environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE
- Full driving license
- Full training will be given on commencement (including forklift and man-a-loft truck)
Key Benefits working with Manpower
- 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Manpower’s online training platform ‘powerYOU’, giving you access to hundred of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower’s MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client’s site and will need to undergo BPSS checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Store Keeper – Days job in Leiston, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally