Retail Assistant Career Change
Hours: 40 hours per week, between 8 am-6.30 pm Mon-Fri (No weekends!)
Location: The Rocket, Stephenson Quarter, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3SA
Red Dot Commercial are currently looking for X3 Retail Sales Assistants who are looking for a career change to work on behalf of a leading energy company in the Newcastle area. The start date for this role is the 18th of August, and final interviews are being held NOW. This is an exciting opportunity to unlock a new career in an industry that offers genuine and uncapped progression opportunities. There is no cold calling or outbound calls/sales involved in this role, so it is perfect for people who are new to contact centre work or for people who love customer service!
Sound interesting? Apply NOW for an immediate response from our recruitment team.
Your duties will include:
- Managing your own inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following structured scripts and criteria when handling various transactions.
- Identifying customers’ needs and demonstrating effective problem-solving techniques.
- Keep up to date with policies and products through our digital system and email communications.
- Working towards Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to earn your monthly bonuses!
- Seizing opportunities to up-sell various products when they arise.
- Building growing and sustainable relationships with our client’s customer base by engaging in conversation and going the extra mile.
- Keeping records and up-to-date logs of your conversations and sales on our contact centre database system.
This is an office-based role based in Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: Between £19,094 – £19,760 plus bonuses up to £150 per month.
Retail Sales Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Good tenure in previous roles
- Clear DBS Check – No unspent convictions.
- Live within a reasonable commute from the office in Newcastle (NE1).
- Be free and available to start work on the 18th of August 2022.
Benefits of the role for Retail Sales Assistants:
- Fortnightly pay
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent progression opportunities into Team Leader/Training/HR & Recruitment roles
- Defined career pathway – 96% of our client’s managers are homegrown.
- Company medical, dental, and childcare packages
- Monthly incentives
If you are a Retail Assistant (or have another customer service background) and you are interested in a career change. Look no further!
Red Dot specialises in Sales Advisor and Inbound Call Centre Advisor roles
Key Words: Call Centre Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Advisor, Outbound Advisor, Retail, Hospitality, Retail Sales Assistant, Call Centre Agent
Interested? Click apply below or email your cv
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Retail Assistant Career Change job in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally