role in the company, who are a very new start up, meaning that this is an excellent opportunity to be a part in building this company from the ground up.
In the role you will write and maintain a significant portion of the code at the company. You will contribute to smart engineering decisions across all aspects of the product. This role is on-site as you will be working on physical products.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with Python. Any C++ and Unity experience is beneficial. The company are looking for busy collaborators on GitHub with multiple examples of projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a new start up and play a part in building a company from the ground up whilst working with fascinating technology at the pinnacle of robotics.
* First software engineer in a new start up
* Write and maintain a significant portion of the code at the company
* Contribute to smart engineering decisions across all aspects of the product
* On-site role in London, as you will be working on physical products
* Significant Python experience
* C++ and Unity experience is beneficial
* Collaborator who is very busy on Github, with multiple examples of projects
* Based in London, or willing to relocate
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Python Developer job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally