We are looking for people with kind compassionate hearts, who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Wetherby and North Leeds as a CAREGiver. We have a fantastic career path programme for you to follow which would lead to you being a Specialist Caregiver. In house training such as Dementia care, End of Life and Personal Care means you can make this role a brand new career change. Our clients are looking for the very best in care therefore we are searching for the highest quality of candidates who understand the importance of caring for an elderly person.
Working within a team environment, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help support our clients in their everyday lives and to stay at home independently.
You do not need any previous experience or qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. It is also necessary to be a driver with access to a vehicle. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Home Instead offers many benefits and we like to recognise CAREGivers that stand out. Some of our company benefits are
· Competitive rates of pay, plus we pay travel time and waiting time
· £ bonus on completion of 3-day induction training
· £ bonus on completion of first month of working
· Pension scheme
· Salary increments in line with CAREGiver career pathway
· Refer a friend scheme
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Full-time or Part-time contracts
· Supportive environment with learning and development progression
· Employee Assistance Programme; for work or personal use
· Eligibility for a Blue light card
· Retail and restaurant discounts
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this CAREGiver – Evenings & Weekends job in Garforth, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally