Homeless Support Worker
LOCATION: High Wycombe
SALARY: £14 – £15 PAYE inclusive of Holiday
DURATION: Temp, Temp – perm or permanent
HOURS: 37.5 – (every other weekend off)
- Loan working in a move on project for homeless people
- Manager a case load of 18 + housing support two 6 projects
- Reporting and chasing repairs
- Turning the voids room around and booking in tenants
- Assisting customers with day-to-day support and tenancy-related matters.
- Promote opportunities for employment, education and training and support customers to access them.
- Signposting customers to appropriate external support services, such as food banks and other community resources.
- Supporting customers to be financially independent through budgeting plans and maximising income.
- Maintaining and updating clear, accurate and strengths-based records on the appropriate digital platform.
- Previous experience of working with high-risk homeless clients
- Demonstrable communication skills
- DBS within the last 12 months (must have original copy)