Field Service Engineer
Cardiff (South Wales)
£26,000 – £28,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £40,000+) + Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Mobile + Pension
This market leading business are looking for a field service engineer who has the desire to learn new skills and progress their technical knowledge whilst earnings over £40,000 with overtime. Be rewarded with a decent package but benefit from personal development of your skill set, working on a truly varied equipment.
This company are specialists in the repair, maintenance, installation and calibration of a vast range of various equipment used in the automotive industry for MOT’s UK wide. As a growing company, they are now looking to expand their field service engineer team to help deal with high demand. Excellent opportunity to take a step up in your career and earn over £40,000 with consistent overtime.
* Field service engineer role – Full product training given
* Mechanical servicing of MOT equipment / Garage equipment – e.g. brake testers etc.
* Some calibration and breakdown work required
* Regional cover field service engineer role
You Will Have:
* Good mechanical engineering knowledge and skills
* Background as a maintenance / field service engineer / technician (or similar)
* Experience with electrical engineering
* Ex-forces engineers welcomed
* Live around the Cardiff area (South Wales)
Please apply quoting reference SE069 or contact Sam Eastgate for immediate consideration
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, engineer, mobile engineer, field engineer, field service, mechanical, electrical, garage equipment, REME, Army, Ex forces, Navy, RAF, Cardiff, Wales, South Wales, Newport.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.