Learning Support Assistant
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Start date: September 2022
Contract type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,250 – £18,250
- Are you a Graduate or an experienced Learning Support Assistant ready for a new start?
- Are you ready to be a part of a vibrant and energetic school?
- Do you want to support and develop secondary students across a range of subjects?
Reeson Education are supporting an Outstanding Secondary School in Redhill who require a Learning Support Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis in September 2022.
Based in Redhill Surrey, this mainstream secondary school is easily accessed by public transport. The school aim to employ a Graduate Learning Support Assistant, or someone with previous experience to join the welcoming environment and contribute towards the progress of every student.
Job Description – Learning Support Assistant – Redhill, Surrey
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will be required to:
- develop great relationships with both the students and staff members,
- support students across several subjects,
- work with students on a one-to-one basis, and in small groups,
- gain a strong understanding of the curriculum,
- be resourceful and use your initiative & take lead when necessary.
- hold a current DBS on the update service and be available for full-time work
The School – Learning Support Assistant – Redhill, Surrey
Easily Accessed by train from London Bridge, Victoria, Clapham Junction and East Croydon, the school was inspected by Ofsted in 2017 and achieved “Outstanding” on all measures. Relationships between staff and students are exceptionally strong and the school are proud to serve boys and girls of all abilities aged 11-18.
The school is a great place to work where the community is vibrant, focused on Learning Support, learning and caring for students. The community of staff is very strong, supportive and welcoming. Their aim is to ensure that pupils thrive academically, socially and spiritually within a Christian framework.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London’s Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.