Trainee Fabricator Welder (Afternoons)
Shifts: Afternoon: 2pm – Midnight Monday – Thursday (38 hours per week)
Temp to Permanent
An exciting opportunity for Trainee Fabricator Welders is available to work for our well-established client in the Kettering area, with the end goal of you being taken on permanently and progress your career.
The hours of work are 2pm – Midnight, Monday – Thursday.
Offering a pay rate of £10.10 to start with progressive pay and career development once taken on permanently
Make aluminium products for buildings
- Operating Press Brakes, Guillotines, and various engineering machinery
- Sheet metal prep such as polishing, fettling, deburring of sheet meal
- Full training on TIG welding and fabrication
- Storing and distributing parts to the workforce
- Goods in / out
- Keeping the shop floor tidy
- Updating paperwork
- Other duties may be required as set out by you team leader / manager
The Ideal candidate:
- Someone with the desire to work within an engineering environment and happy to learn welding.
- Engineering shop floor experience from a few weeks to a few years
- Have the desire to work with sheet metal and engineering machinery, whilst being taught to work on new machines and welding equipment
- Happy to undertake labour intensive tasks involving lifting and moving reasonably heavy sheet metal and engineering products
- This is a great opportunity for school leavers that have a desire to work within engineering, someone looking for a career change, to more experienced sheet metal workers looking to upskill into fabrication and TIG welding
Benefits of the role:
- Genuine long-term career opportunity
- Training and development on offer
- Very good working environment
- 3 days off per week
- Free parking
Please click Apply Now or call Keith on 0116 242 3655 or email for more information about the role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Trainee Welder / Fabricator (Afternoons) job in Northampton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally