Do you find supporting vulnerable individuals rewarding?
A opportunity has become available to join an established charity that support individuals, who are rough sleeping, considered homeless or at risk of homelessness. Service Users can carry a range of complex needs including mental health issues, addiction, early life trauma or family breakdown.
For the right candidate this is the perfect chance to work within a charity, giving the helping hand that many desire.
– A fantastic salary of £20,151
– 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Time off in Lieu – for overtime worked
– NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or working towards with Experience
– Experience working with adults with challenging behaviours in a care setting
commitment to work shifts Between 8:00 – 22:00
– Good standard of written English for report writing
– Strong communication skills
– General housing support, liaison with other agencies, Prison, Probation, social services, Pathway to Recovery, Social and housing Benefit.
– Key working, Health and safety Database, client monitor Recovery Worker, Supporting
Independent Living, Cooking