No job description added
Bar Staff – Career change?
Location: Belfast City Centre
Salary: £10.14 per hour + excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, flexibility required to work shift patterns between the hours of 8am to 6pm and operating over a 5-day working week.
Perks: Bonus (paid out monthly) + A free starting gift worth over £1000
What you’ll do as a Bar Staff/Customer Service Advisor
Red Dot Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK’s largest entertainment companies and we are looking for Bar Staff who are wanting a career change to join our client’s Customer Service team. The role will involve handling a high volume of inbound calls and assisting customers with issues regarding their service or account. This is a great opportunity for you to join a global organisation with excellent job security and progression opportunities.
Within Bar Staff/Customer Service role you will;
- Provide exceptional telephone customer service in a timely manner whilst working in a fast-paced busy contact centre and adhering to our policies and procedures
- Process a wide range of transactions, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Have excellent attention to detail
Requirements for the Bar Staff/Customer Service Role
- Customer Service/Experience working in a bar (at least 6 months)
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You’ll receive full training to get you up to speed with the specifics of your job role, the systems you will use, as well as the products and services. The Customer Service Advisor training course is 4 weeks.
Training is important, we require you to attend the whole course therefore you will be unable to take holidays during your training period.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Bar Staff/Customer Service
Salary: £19,773.00 per year (£22,773 OTE)
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Bar Staff job in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally