Are you looking for a career change into Financial Services? We are recruiting for a candidate who is passionate to learn a new set of skills in the industry and progress their career!
We are working on an exclusive basis to support our fantastic client in Exeter as they recruit for a Junior Financial Administrator. The firm have enjoyed recent business growth and are looking for someone to join their super friendly team! You will have the opportunity to earn a basic salary of up to £22,000 – 28,000 per annum.
The Junior Financial Administrator will start the client journey from first point of contact from a new client, to helping process new business, ensuring relevant staff are engaged, follow and develop robust company procedures and protocol and produce relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process. The applicant will be a self-starter, expected to have a high level of independent responsibility as well as being involved in a wide range of client related work. This is a key role in which the candidate will work with the financial advisers, paraplanners, investment team and the office manager. The position has potential to evolve and grow in line with company expansion and depending on the interest of the applicant, the role may develop into a more specialist area. The position would suit a dynamic person, who is happy to get involved with a wide range of activities within a financial planning and investment specialist company.
Our client are award-winning Chartered Financial Planners and Discretionary Fund Managers based in Exeter. The firm prides itself on giving clients a unique experience. We are committed to providing a complete bespoke wealth management service built on a long-term relationship. This includes professional independent and trusted investment, pension and tax saving advice tailored to a client`s individual circumstances.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES – WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
– Supporting the advice and investment process
– Communication with clients by telephone, letter, email and face-to-face.
– Answering client queries where possible.
– Booking appointments and general PA duties.
– Organise and co-ordinate administration workload to ensure timely completion of work and deadlines are met.
– Ensure the office CRM system (Intelligent Office) is kept compliant and up-to-date.
– Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and client satisfaction.
– Ethical, honest and compliant.
– Confident, organised and self-starter with excellent time management.
– Passionate to treat clients like member of family.
– Excellent interpersonal skills both with clients and staff.
– Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of the office.
– Strong IT office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel.
– Strong letter writing skills including grammar and spelling.
– Willing to ask questions if unsure.
– Enjoy working as part of a team.
– High levels of literacy and numeracy.
– Ambitious to support the development and success of the firm.
37.5 hours Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
– Private Medical
– On-site parking
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Junior Financial Administrator job in Exeter, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally