Alcedo Care People are part of the Alcedo Care Group. Alcedo Care People supplies Health Care Assistants and Support Workers to Residential, Nursing and Care Homes, Homeless Prevention, drug and alchol and Brain Injury Rehabilitation.
We are eagerly looking for dedicated ABI Support Workers to work within the Liverpool area
Pay Rate: £11.75 Per Hour Monday to Friday Day, £12.01 Per Hour Monday to Friday Nights, £12.01 Per Hour Saturday and Sunday Days, £12.25 Per Hour Saturday and Sunday Nights. Enhanced Bank Holiday Rates.
Hours: Days or Nights, Full or Part-Time (Flexible Schedule)
Our client-base depend on us to support the residents within their care homes with daily living and wellbeing, including personal care.
As an employer, we pride ourselves in looking after and listening to our care staff, to ensure they can continue to enjoy delivering a top-quality service to our established clients.
What you receive:
- Excellent pay rates starting from £11.75 per hour.
- Flexible working; a choice of areas, days/nights, and hours.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme. £75 for every friend you refer, that completes 50 hours.
- Weekly Pay.
- Free training.
- Free Uniform + PPE.
- 24/7 on-call support teams
- Block booking for reassurance.
What you need:
- 3 months relevant experience in a UK care setting, within the last 5 years.
- A valid DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one.
- Right to work in the UK.
To apply now please call our recruitment manager Vanessa on 01244662555 opt 3
For more information on the company please visit our website alcedocarepeople.co.uk