We are looking for kind hearted people who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Ilkley and surrounding areas as a Care Professional. We have a fantastic career pathway programme for you to follow which would lead to you being a Senior Care Professional. In house training such as Dementia care, End of Life and Personal Care means you can make this role a brand new career change. Our clients are looking for the very best in care therefore we are searching for the highest quality of candidates who understand the importance of caring for an elderly person.
Working within a team environment, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help support our clients in their everyday lives and to stay at home independently.
Home Instead offers many benefits and we like to recognise Care Professionals that stand out. Some of our company benefits are
- Competitive rates of pay, plus we pay travel time and mileage
- £ training bonus
- Pension scheme
- Salary increments in line with Care Professional career pathway
- Refer a friend scheme – £ per referral, uncapped
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Full-time or Part-time contracts
- Supportive environment with learning and development progression
- Employee Assistance Programme; for work or personal use
- Eligibility for a Blue light card
- Retail and restaurant discount
- Free DBS
You do not need any previous experience or qualifications to become a Care Professional. However, it would be useful to have some experience of interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience.
It is also necessary to be a driver with access to a vehicle.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service.