– 6 months with possible extension
IT equipment provided
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To provide Information, Advice, Guidance and Support to young people who are NEET to ensure are reengaged and supported back into appropriate Education, Employment and/ or training
* Experience of delivering high quality Careers Information, Advice and Guidance to young people (16-25) in a range of settings (e.g. schools, youth clubs, drop in centres, community calling/door knocking)
* Proven ability to form positive and transformational relationships with children and young people who experience barriers to engagement in education, employment or training
* Able to organise workload and manage conflicting pressures and deadlines
* Able to communicate and develop and sustain professional relationships with stakeholders (including young people, parents and carers).
* Able to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Careers Adviser job in Hounslow, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally