People Coordinator – Immediate start!
Salary: £24,406 per annum
Location: Hybrid work – You would be working in the office 2 days a week and 3 days from home
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm (35 hours)
Would you like to work for a charitable organisation that makes a difference?
My client is a long-standing charity organisation that is looking for a People Coordinator to join them on a temporary contract.
You will be working as part of their HR Team and you will be responsible for providing a professional, friendly, resilient, person-centred HR support service, specialising in the on-boarding process, to managers, new start employees and candidates in a fast-paced environment, representing a large, complex organisation.
- Prioritise all on-boarding cases and offer a professional ‘can do’ service for on-boarding new start employees of The Salvation Army
- Assist with writing and be able to follow process maps for the on-boarding processes
- Work closely with all on-boarding customers, keep Hiring Managers updated as per the schedule and ensure a smooth and efficient customer experience for all new start employees
- Be responsible for routing HR matters to specialist support teams to satisfactorily resolve enquiries efficiently and effectively, ensuring that a high quality and integrated HR Service is provided
- Provide information on policies and processes across a broad range of HR topics, responding to straightforward to moderately complex questions
- Provide excellent, unrivalled customer service by acting as the first point of contact for HR matters, by diagnosing problems; finding and implementing solutions that meet organisational need and providing advice and guidance where appropriate
- Proactively track and coordinate all cases to the point of closure and escalate incomplete or unprecedented cases to the appropriate specialist team for resolution
- Guide and support employees and managers in accessing the HR systems to enable them to access information efficiently
- Accurately update employee records on the HR system and produce appropriate documentation in a timely fashion, ensuring deadlines are met
- Build relationships with the wider HR Delivery and specialist teams as well as key stakeholders throughout the organisation, to ensure a seamless, consistent service and to keep up-to-date with changes to policies, procedures and legislation. This will include team days, regional visits, and training and development opportunities
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience in an HR operational role carrying out HR administrative tasks, including the inputting and processing of data and knowledge of HR policies, processes and procedures, and legislation
- Used to working in a complex, fast paced environment
- Working towards CIPD professional qualification or show a willingness to work towards CIPD/appropriate professional qualification
- Experience of working in a complex administrative environment where excellent attention to detail was required
- Demonstrable experience of supporting customers in a responsive, empathetic and engaging manner
- Able to prioritise work under rapidly changing, pressure-filled conditions whilst maintaining a positive customer experience
- Excellent general IT skills
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this People Coordinator job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally