A fantastic Hybrid-working Contract Coordinator role in Birmingham paying a salary of up to £27,865 is available for a Charity that support young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. 36 days holiday per year
You will be supporting a Senior Psychologist who delivers life-changing courses for businesses/ organisations that support young adults with mental wellbeing and reflective practices. This is an organisation where you can make a huge and meaningful impact on young people’s livelihood and future.
Contract Coordinator role in Birmingham Highlights:
- Salary band of £26,137 – £27,865
- Hybrid position – office available in City Centre (Digbeth)
- Exceptionally rewarding environment – a charity that supports young adults with their wellbeing
- Encouraging and supportive management team
- 36 days holiday (8 additional days) as a reward for the hard work our team put in
- Local parking available for the office based in Digbeth. Accessible via public transport also.
Contract Coordinator role in Birmingham Responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Psychologist with contract co-ordination of training courses delivered to businesses and organisations
- General planning and support of diary
- Monitoring budgets – liaise with the finance team
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly organised and could have either PA experience, Senior Administration experience, or Contract Coordinator experience.
If you are interested in this Hybrid-working Contract Coordinator role in Birmingham, then please apply now!