What you’ll be doing as a Housing Support Officer in St Helens
You will be responsible for supporting a wide range of people, including those who are homeless, people living with mental illness, learning disabilities or recovering from substance misuse, people who have spent their childhood in care or those who are fleeing domestic violence.
The main duties of a Housing Support Officer are:
- Ensuring that hostel occupants comply with hostel rules and regulations
- Provide emotional support to the hostel’s occupants
- Ensuring that health and safety procedures are explained and adhered to within the hostel
- To provide relevant information to all visitors to the hostel
- To liaise with Housing Officers where appropriate to meet client needs
- To promote a sense of equality and diversity throughout the business
- To ensure standards of customer care are to a high standard
What you’ll need to be successful as a Housing Support Officer
- You will have a strong value base and be able to offer an empathetic approach to individuals within supported housing environments.
Ideally some level of experience within a similar Social Care setting.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Housing Support Officer job in St Helens, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally