Field Service Engineer
£26,000 – £28,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £35,000+) + Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Mobile + Pension
This market leading business are looking for a field service engineer who has the desire to learn new skills and progress their technical knowledge whilst earnings over £35,000 with overtime. Be rewarded with a decent package but benefit from personal development of your skill set, working on a truly varied equipment.
This company are specialists in the repair, maintenance, installation and calibration of a vast range of various equipment used in the automotive industry for MOT’s UK wide. As a growing company, they are now looking to expand their field service engineer team to help deal with high demand. Excellent opportunity to take a step up in your career and earn over £35,000 with consistent overtime.
* Field service engineer role – Full product training given
* Mechanical and electrical servicing of MOT equipment / Garage equipment – e.g. brake testers etc.
* Some calibration and breakdown work required
* Regional cover field service engineer role
You Will Have:
* Good mechanical and electrical engineering knowledge and skills
* Background as a maintenance / field service engineer / technician (or similar)
* Experience with / competent using PC systems
* Ex-forces engineers welcomed
* Live around the Bristol / South West England area
Please apply quoting reference SE073 or contact Sam Eastgate for immediate consideration
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, engineer, mobile engineer, field engineer, field service, mechanical, electrical, calibration, garage equipment, REME, Army, Ex forces, Navy, RAF, Bristol, Bath, Weston Super Mare, South West.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Field Service Engineer job in Bristol, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally