Do you find supporting vulnerable individuals rewarding?
A opportunity has become available to join an established charity that support individuals, who are rough sleeping, considered homeless or at risk of homelessness. Service Users can carry a range of complex needs including mental health issues, addiction, early life trauma or family breakdown.
For the right candidate this is the perfect chance to work within a charity, giving the helping hand that many desire.
- A fantastic salary of £20,151
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Time off in Lieu – for overtime worked
- NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or working towards with Experience
- Experience working with adults with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Commitment to work long days and weekends – Shifts Between 8:00 – 22:00
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills
- General housing support, liaison with other agencies, Prison, Probation, social services, Pathway to Recovery, Social and housing Benefit.
- Key working, Health and safety Database, client monitor Recovery Worker, Supporting
- Independent Living, Cooking
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Housing Support Worker – Peterborough job in Peterborough, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally