We are looking for a Housing Options Support Officer to fill a role based in Elmbridge.
Housing Options Support Officer
From: £16-£18 p/h
Contract: 36 hours per week
We are looking for a Housing Options Support Officer
Roles and responsibilities:
– To carry out mainly administrative duties across the functions of the Housing Options Unit to help accommodate and meet the legal obligation to those who are homeless or threatened with homelessness.
– Have regular telephone contact with applicants and be required to deal with a high volume of queries referring to specialists.
– To carry out functions to secure temporary accommodation for homeless households explaining conditions of placement, monitoring occupation and assist in maximising income.
– To support the processes around the Guaranteed Rent Scheme (GRS) for private sector accommodation and to assist in debt recovery.
Experience & Requirements:
– Experience of dealing with the public and dealing with telephone enquiries, and delivering a frontline customer orientated service.
– Administrative experience.
– Must be able to drive and have a full clean license, in order to be able to carry out essential visits to applicants at home or alternative locations.
– Must be able to pass a basic criminal check.
Getting in touch:
If you are a Housing Options Support Officer and are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.
Key Words: Housing Officer, Support Officer, Health and Housing, Housing Support Officer, Welfare Officer, Homelessness Prevention Officer