Up to £26,700
- Support Worker
- Supporting children and young people with SEBD, Learning difficulties and in one residence mental health needs
- Residents will be between 6 and 16 in one service followed by 16+ in another service
- OFSTED/CPC regulated service, working alongside support workers, senior support workers, a deputy manager and a registered manager
- Provides both OFSTED and CPC residential services
- Several locations across Northhampton
- Comprehensive induction, training and development!
- Pay for staff to undertake qualifications, offering career progression and development
Pay and Contract:
- £19940 – £26,700 – including sleep in rate
- Permanent, full-time contract – PART-time options available
- £40 per sleep
- 39 hours a week – range of shifts – days, nights, waking nights
- Will work 2 in 3 weekends and must have flexibility with availability
- Full shift is 10:00am – 11:00pm followed by sleep till 7:30am then finish at 10:30am.
- Right to work in the UK
- A full UK Driving licence would be an advantage!
- Experience in a similar sector would be great, but also open to people wanting a career change!
If this position sounds of interest, please click “Apply”. One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Support worker job in Northampton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally