Are you looking for a career change in a role that will offer the opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is for a high standard of project delivery focusing on innovative and sustainable solutions? If you are this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the south west of England. We are helping them to find a Structural Revit Technician to join their Plymouth office on a full-time permanent basis. This position is ideal for a technician looking to take that next step on their career path.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Cultural and more.
* Preferably ONC or HNC or equivalent in Building Structures or Civil Engineering,
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience,
* Previous experience of working on buildings structure projects in the UK,
* Proficient in the use of Revit Structure Software,
* Experience of an exciting range of building projects,
* Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber,
* Experience in refurbishment and change of use,
* Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and to work to agreed deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Structural Revit Technician to join an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and excellent scope for progression.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.