Location: Bassetlaw Sites (Your Space Bircotes, Your Space Retford, Your Space Worksop)
Hours Of Work: Casual “as & when required”
Rate of Pay: The rate of pay will be £13.57
BPL is a nationally recognised swimming school. Due to our commitment, hard work and levels of training and instruction that we provide for our teachers and customers, we received a distinguished award as one of the top swimming schools in the country. If you can offer the same levels of hard work and commitment, we want to here from you. You will be responsible for implementing high levels of guest care to ensure that the care, entertainment and satisfaction of customers is maintained at all times. You must hold the ASA or STA Swimming Teacher qualification. In addition you must hold the RLSS National Pool Lifeguard qualification and be able to pass BPL’s water safety test.
Why just settle for a mundane same old boring job? Whether you are looking for a job or a career change, why not come join our family and make some great new friends.
In return, we will give you a competitive salary and a work place pension, but we also offer additional benefits to all our staff which include:
· Free Fitness & Swimming Membership
· Generous annual leave entitlement & extra 100% attendance bonus
· Discounted food & drink
· Flexible working
· Wellbeing support
· Training & development opportunities
· Free car parking at all sites
DETAILS OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To organise, instruct and supervise classes in swimming activities at times specified
by the management team, in such ways to reflect the requirements, award scheme
and needs of the specific groups and individuals within a group.
2. Responsible for ensuring progression is managed on a consistent
basis following training guidelines and standards.
3. Responsible for implementing high levels of customer care to ensure that the care,
high standards and satisfaction of our guests Swim School is maintained at all times.
4. Responsible for maintaining health and safety standards within the facility in
accordance with both legal and BPL requirements as applicable to premises, equipment,
other staff and guests.
5. Responsible for preparing and dismantling relevant equipment and ensure that such
equipment is in a safe condition for use in line with operational requirements.
6. Responsible for ensuring high standards of personal presentation are maintained at all times,
including adhering to the Uniform Standards.
7. Responsible for first aid matters as they arise.
8. Responsible for recording attendance, assessment in line with the centre targets
and preventing unauthorised access to facilities.
9. To attend relevant meetings as requested by the management team and by all other
means to keep yourself up to date regarding developments within Aquatics and to
undertake any additional training as required.
10. To participate in mandatory monthly staff training sessions as designated by Facility Managers.
11. To provide a detailed planned scheme of work with individual lesson plans for lessons.
And any other duties commensurate with the grade and falling within the scope of the post, as requested by Management.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Casual Swimming Teachers job in Bassetlaw District, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally