Are you looking for your next career change?
Do you have a passion for teaching History? …
Can you engage learners in exciting lessons?
If so, this role could be perfect for you! We are on the hunt for History Teachers with a passion for teaching in and around the Barnsley area. Your new role will include lesson planning and engaging students within your class with exciting topics to motivate learning. Alongside this, you will be preparing pupils for their exams. The successful candidate will be teaching a range of students from a variety of backgrounds. We can accommodate day to day supply and long term roles with the potential to become permanent.
Please get in touch to find out more about the role – Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles across Yorkshire.
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across the North of England. Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover – we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of working as a Teacher with Randstad:
* £120-£180 per day
* ‘Refer-a-Friend’ scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
* Seeing your children thrive and achieve their targets
* Continuous career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
* Safeguarding children
* Lesson planning to ensure the curriculum is covered sufficiently
* Monitoring students progress
Requirements of the job:
* An enhanced DBS on the update service
* QTS or a degree qualification in teaching (PGCE)
* Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum
* A great work ethic
* Supporting Teaching Assistants within your classroom
Still sounds like the opportunity for you? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email ; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in the North and East of England. I look forward to hearing from you!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this history teacher job in Barnsley, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally