Bar Staff – Career Change?
Do you have experience working as Bar Staff or in another Customer Service role?
Are you looking for a career change with more sociable hours, no weekends, and more progression opportunities?
If so, we may have the perfect role for you!
Red Dot Recruitment are currently working with one of the world’s largest accountancy companies and we are looking for Bar Staff who are wanting a career change to join the Customer Service team in our client’s Longbenton office. The role will involve handling a high volume of inbound calls and assisting customers with issues regarding their service or account. This is a great opportunity for you to join a global organisation with excellent job security and progression opportunities in this difficult time.
The Bar Staff/Customer Service role:
As a Call Handler, you will be responsible for your own customers and their accountancy issues/technical issues. This will give you an opportunity to build on your customer service/accounting knowledge and really make a difference with every customer that you speak to. Your daily duties will involve:
- Handling inbound calls from existing customers, providing over-the-phone technical support (full training is provided) and answering customer enquiries.
- Handling sensitive calls and information. Speaking with vulnerable customers and handling calls with extra care.
- Assessing the needs of the customer and taking ownership of the call to provide the best possible solution.
Benefits of the Bar Staff/Customer Service role:
- Salary of £20,800 – £21,800
- Permanent position – 40 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS
- Fully paid training (6 weeks).
- Great progression opportunities. Over 90% of Managers are homegrown.
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities with excellent transport links.
- Onsite café.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Requirements of the Bar Staff/Customer Service role:
- A minimum of 6 months experience within the Call Centre or Customer Service/Hospitality/Retail sector.
- No unspent criminal convictions
- References to cover the last 3 years of employment.
- Good tenure in previous roles.
- Computer literate with the ability to multitask and use multiple systems at any one time.
If you are interested in the Bar Staff role, please click APPLY below and we will be in touch with you.
Keywords: Call Centre, Customer Service, Call Handler, Retail, Broadband, Inbound Calls, Administrator, Bar Staff, Hospitality, Retail
Red Dot Recruitment specialise in Customer Service and Call Centre roles.
If you are interested in the role, click APPLY below or email your cv and I will be in touch!