Our housing association client has a 3-month contract vacancy (with the possibility of extension) for the role of a HOUSING COORDINATOR, details as follows
Providing an enhanced, proactive housing management service to residents in our designated temporary homeless accommodation and progression towards sustainable, appropriate move-on from the service.
- Assisting residents to ensure they are receiving their full benefit entitlements, support with debt management and managing their money more effectively.
- Tenancy management – working with residents to resolve issues like payment of rent, antisocial behaviour, and other associated matters.
- Offering advice and guidance on keeping the property and themselves safe to offer physical and emotional safety.
- Offer support to residents to access specialist support services if required.
- Empowering residents to access employment, training, or volunteering services.
- Helping to keep residents safe by carrying out peer lead health and safety and risk assessments of property.
- Providing residents with advice and facilitating a move to alternative accommodation as required.
- Take part in our out of hours service available to residents should they require assistance.
- Must have a full UK driver’s license and your own transport.
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications to fulfill this role, please submit your CV ASAP.