Our housing association client has a 3-month contract vacancy (with the possibility of extension) for the role of a HOUSING COORDINATOR, details as follows
Providing an enhanced, proactive housing management service to residents in our designated temporary homeless accommodation and progression towards sustainable, appropriate move-on from the service.
- Assisting residents to ensure they are receiving their full benefit entitlements, support with debt management and managing their money more effectively.
- Tenancy management – working with residents to resolve issues like payment of rent, antisocial behaviour, and other associated matters.
- Offering advice and guidance on keeping the property and themselves safe to offer physical and emotional safety.
- Offer support to residents to access specialist support services if required.
- Empowering residents to access employment, training, or volunteering services.
- Helping to keep residents safe by carrying out peer lead health and safety and risk assessments of property.
- Providing residents with advice and facilitating a move to alternative accommodation as required.
- Take part in our out of hours service available to residents should they require assistance.
- Must have a full UK driver’s license and your own transport.
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications to fulfill this role, please submit your CV ASAP.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Housing Coordinator job in Blandford Forum, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally