An opportunity for an Optical Engineer for an exciting new start-up in Cambridge. This company are focused on developing augmented reality technologies. This Optical Engineer will be expected to be a hands-on technical working professional who can manage their own time and projects well. My client is welcoming applicants of all levels of seniority.
- Optical Design simulations in Zemax
- Experience in free space optical systems
- Ideally have some knowledge of laser beam scanners
- Any experience in nanophotonic fabrication would be an asset
- Time and project management skills
- Rights to work in the UK
If you have the necessary skills for this role, please ensure they are in your CV.
For further information or to send in an application for the Optical Engineer vacancy please get in touch with Phil Wright at IC Resources.