Experienced Recruitment Consultant- Risk & Compliance – London
We are a leading specialist search firm with offices in London, Dublin, Limerick and we recently just launched our New York office. From all four of our offices, we conduct local and international assignments for functional and senior leadership positions across the following pillars; Professional Services, Financial Services, Legal, and Technology Sales.
We partner with the most exciting start-ups all the way through to the largest global brands to help grow their businesses both nationally and internationally.
In less than 4 years, we have grown to 40+ employees, opened 3 offices nationally and internationally and have exciting growth plans for the coming years.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for an experienced recruiter or a candidate with a background in Compliance & Risk.
We are looking to speak to ambitious, target-driven, sales-focused and resilient candidates.
If you are looking for a career change, have an interest in recruitment or would like to progress their current career as a Recruitment Consultant, this may be the role for you!
The role of the Recruitment Consultant is to source and build strong pipelines of candidates within your specialist vertical and engage in Business Development to ensure strong client working relationships within the UK market and beyond.
- Responsible for building a healthy pipeline of qualified, suitable candidates within your chosen vertical.
- Qualify candidate’s current circumstances and requirements in relation to their next career move.
- Advise and consult your pipeline of candidates on the current jobs market and career development prospects.
- Be open to continuous learning and research in order to become an expert in your vertical market.
- Liaise with your team to understand both client and role-specific requirements.
- Engage with your team on any high-volume recruitment projects.
- Ensure all administrative duties in relation to candidate/client engagement and sourcing are logged on our company CRM system in line with company guidelines.
- Work to company targets/KPIs requirements on a daily basis.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Attend networking events to support the building of business insights which can lend to commercial growth opportunities for the business.
- Certificate/Diploma/ Degree level education desirable and/or a minimum of 2 years experience working within a customer-focused, target-driven or sales work environment.
- Possess an outstanding level of customer service skills, professionalism, empathy and resilience.
- Demonstrable ability to engage with people and develop/build strong working relationships.
- Motivated and driven with the ability to work in a target/KPI driven work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, sales and presentation skills.
- Strong IT skills/experience in the use of Microsoft Office is essential and CRM systems is desirable.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise workloads.
What Phoenix offers you!
- Competitive salary and rewards structure in the form of commission and bonuses.
- Access to LinkedIn Recruiter Package as standard.
- Apple Laptop & Accessories.
- Access to PRSA pension.
- Annual Leave: 21 days’ annual leave, plus 9 days bank holidays.
- 1 Day Birthday leave in addition to annual leave.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Company Events in the form of team activity days, social events and team/company trips.
- Specific in-house Learning & Development (“L&D”) function to support your onboarding and ongoing career progression in Phoenix.
- Access to our world-class L&D platform with customised training for every level.
- Individual mentoring and coaching from our expert-led Senior team, some of whom are professionally qualified Accounting, Legal and Tax professionals.
- Excellent career opportunities/progression with clear career development and learning pathway structures to support your ongoing career progression within Phoenix.