Homeless Hostel Project Worker
A leading homelessness charity in London have approached Morgan Hunt to recruit a number of Project Workers/ Complex Needs Workers for their services in East and central London. You will be supporting clients that have recently been rough sleeping with a range of complex support needs and supporting them in their progression to independent living.
- Previous experience working within a homeless assessment, hostel or supported housing setting ideally with clients who have previously been homeless
- Keyworking experience with clients who have a variety of support needs including homelessness, drug and or alcohol abuse, mental health and offending histories
- Ability and knowledge around housing and welfare benefits and income maximisation
- An enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months or registered to the online update service
- Keyworking a caseload of clients with high support needs including substance misuse, mental health and dual diagnosis issues
- Updating and creating well-being plans
- Providing tenancy sustainment and housing and welfare benefit advice
- Liaising with a range of specialist agencies on behalf of clients around a range of support issues
If you are interested in this position, please contact us immediately.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Homeless Hostel Project Worker job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally