Role:Housing Management Worker – Supported Housing
Contract: Full time, permanent, 37.5 hours a week (Mon – Fri 9:00 – 17:00)
Are you looking for a role that will make a real long-term difference to people’s lives? If yes, then read on.
You’ll be supporting people who are either at risk of being made homeless or are homeless already. The aim of the support worker role is to enable the people you support to become independent and move on into their independent living.
About the job:
- You’ll be directly supporting up to 15 residents with complex needs and reporting to the Service Lead.
- You’ll be supporting people to manage their budgets and tenancies.
- You’ll be helping your clients to manage their tenancy agreements and to full maximise their income.
- You’ll be representing our services at external meetings.
- You’ll liaise and develop strong working relationships with a variety of internal departments, statutory and voluntary agencies.
- You’ll need to have some experience in supporting people who have come from a background of mental health, homelessness or substance misuse.
- Have experience supporting people to be more independent.
- Be passionate and patient, as many of the goals you’ll be setting will be small but incremental steps.
- You’ll be a driver with your own vehicle (mileage is paid).
- You should have proficient IT skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
This is an amazing job and will really make an impact to the people you support and will truly benefit the local community.
If this job is of interest or you’re looking for a change, then please get in contact with Lebo on 0117 9486300 or click apply
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Homelessness Support Worker job in Gloucester, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally