Are you keen to secure your next role?
Can you bring enthusiasm and motivation to a classroom?
Do you have a passion for teaching?
If so, we have the job role for you! We are seeking an inspiring RE Teacher to join an Ofsted rated Good school team in Sheffield (S26 area). The school celebrates achievement, and supports students to feel happy and confident during their learning journey. As a successful candidate, you will be teaching to a range of students across KS3 and KS4.
This is a full time position, available as soon as possible.
Please get in touch to find out more about the role – Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles across Yorkshire.
Benefits of working as a Teacher with Randstad:
* £28,000 – £38, 810 per annum, in line with the Teacher Pay Scale
* ‘Refer-a-Friend’ scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch to guide you through your career change
* Seeing your children thrive and achieve their targets
* Continuous career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
* Safeguarding children
* Lesson planning to ensure the curriculum is covered sufficiently
* Monitoring students progress
Requirements of the job:
* An enhanced DBS on the update service
* PGCE Qualification
* Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum
* A great work ethic
* Supporting Teaching Assistants within your classroom
Still sounds like the opportunity for you? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email ; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in the North and East of England. I look forward to hearing from you!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this re teacher job in Sheffield, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally