We are looking for a professional Housing Solutions Officer to fill a vacancy in Havering.
Housing Solutions Officer
From: £17.50 p/h
Contract: 37.5 hours per week
Roles and responsibilities:
* To understand the challenges and complexities around homelessness today, the impact that homelessness has on families and single people, and have a commitment to addressing housing issues and reducing homelessness.
* To develop, update and review Personalised Housing Plan for customers.
* This position is fundamental to the provision of services to vulnerable customers who may be in need of assistance through the Children’s Act, the Care
Act and all relevant housing legislation including the Homeless Reduction Act 2017.
Experience & Requirements:
* Experience of providing an effective housing advice and homeless service to members of the public.
* Experience of carrying out interviews, investigations and negotiations.
* A good knowledge of services, benefits and support available to homeless people or those experiencing housing problems.
Getting in touch:
If you are a professional Housing Solutions Officer and are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.