Homeless Outreach Worker
We have an excellent opportunity for an Homeless Outreach Worker working for one of the UK’s leading homelessness charities. The role will be focused on working with the street homeless population of a borough in East London, engaging clients and referring them into to services which can offer ongoing assessment, case management and support into accommodation.
- Keyworking/ case management of a caseload of clients
- Providing advice on services available to homeless clients and assisting with access
- Liaising with a range of specialist agencies on clients behalf and providing follow up appointments for homeless clients
- Referring homeless clients to services providing support
- Experience of conducting homelessness assessment
- Knowledge of services to refer to within the local area
- Previous experience of outreach work with homeless clients is desirable as well as CHAIN access
- Ability to work unsociable hours including early mornings and late nights at least twice a week
- An enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months or registered to the online update service
If you are interested in this position, please contact us immediately.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Homeless Outreach Worker job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally