I am currently looking for a Project Worker to work within one of our services based in North London. The role is on a rota Monday – Friday. 8.00am – 4.00pm is the early shift and 2.30pm – 10.30pm is the late shift. The service is short term accommodation for those who have been homeless/rough sleeping.
Responsibilities within the Project Worker role:
- Holding a case load of around 6 – 10 clients
- Completing risk & needs assessments
- Sign posting to relevant support services such as treatment, social services and other pathway providers
- Supporting clients around work, education and employment
- Work with residents to maximise benefit entitlements
If this sounds like something of interest or you know someone who may be interested in the Project Worker role, please do get in touch now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Rough Sleeping Support Worker job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally