We are looking for 3-5 Salaried GPs to join our diverse and energetic team.
1. Full time or part-time
2. Reduction in administration. We have centralised and standardised processes for workflow management(reduced paper work) including a Care navigator hub(call centre), Docman hub, Clinical coders, Pharmacy hub, Referral and Call and Recall hubs.
3. Minimal home visiting as we have access to paramedic / AP led home visiting service
4. Excellent clinical, management and administrative support teams
5. CPD time and support for career progression
6. CQC Compliant
7.A clinically diverse team- Pharmacist, ACP, NPs, PA, Social prescriber, Physio First.
8. High QOF achievers.
9. Training Practice
10. Enhanced Services- Extended access, Care Home, Substance Misuse Hub, Homeless Hostel
11. Opportunities for career progression- Lead/ Portfolio GPs, PCN and Specialist roles
12. Locum insurance for sickness
13. NHS Pensions
14. Option to be involved in NHS fellowship programme(Unitl 5yr after qualifying)
Our rate of pay is based on experience and ranges from £10,500 to £12,000.
Main duties of the job
Undertake a variety of duties including
- Patient Consultation – Face to Face, Telephone/video consultations and queries,
Home Visit (service provided by local federation)
On call and dealing with queries
Dealing with prescriptions, prescription signing and medication related queries.
Management of workflow, tasks and pathology results
Being able to make professional, autonomous decisions regarding presenting problems, self-referred or referred by other health care workers at organization.
Identifying the undifferentiated and undiagnosed health care needs of patients
Assessing patients for early signs of disease and risk factors
Engaging in activities such as QOF, LES/DES, and other extra work necessary to provide a full service to patients
The Lewisham Care Partnership is an established Super Partnership/PCN bringing together 5 practices in central Lewisham, South East London with a total practice population of 58,000.
We are a very innovative team, seeking to push through good ideas that improve both patient care and our staff team work life balance.
Our 5 care sites include, the St Johns Medical Centre , the Honor Oak Group, Belmont Hill , Morden Hill and Hilly Fields care units all located within Lewisham.
Thefollowing are the core responsibilities of the salaried GP. There may be onoccasion, a requirement to carry out other tasks; this will be dependent uponfactors such as workload and staffing levels:
- The delivery of highly effective medicalcare to the entitled population
- The provision of services commensuratewith the PMS contract
- Generic prescribing adhering to localand national guidance
- Effective management of long-termconditions
- Processing of administration in a timelymanner, including referrals, repeat prescription requests and other associatedadministrative tasks
- On a rotational basis, undertaketelephone triage and duty doctor roles
- Maintain accurate clinical records inconjunction with good practice, policy and guidance
- Working collaboratively, accepting anequal share of the practice workload
- Adhere to best practice recommendedthrough clinical guidelines and the audit process
- Contribute to the successfulimplementation of continuous improvement and quality initiatives within thepractice
- Accept delegated responsibility for aspecific area (or areas) or the QOF
- lAttend and contribute effectively topractice meetings as required
- Contribute effective to the developmentand maintenance of the practice including; clinical governance, training,financial management and HR
- Ensure compliance with the appraisalprocess
- Prepare and complete the revalidationprocess
- Commit to self-learning and instil anethos of continuing professional development across the practice team
- Support the training of medical studentsfrom all clinical disciplines
- Support the partners in achieving thestrategic aims of the practice, making recommendations to enhance income andreduce expenditure
- Review and adhere to practice protocols and policies at all times
- Encourage collaborative working,liaising with all staff regularly, promoting a culture of continuousimprovement at all times
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this TLCP Salaried GP job in South Tyneside, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally