Dove and Hawk have partnered with this North London Management company to help them find a Property Manager to join their team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Property Inspections
- Move in/move outs
- Tenant sign ups
- Renewals/rent increase
- Credit control/chasing arrears – but needs to be able to do and have done face to face and ideally with social housing tenants
- Must have experience (usually someone from housing association experience is good – especially as most of our tenants our from social housing background claiming benefits – approx. 600 properties)
- Some knowledge of filling appropriate forms, e.g, housing benefit forms, universal credit, discretionary housing payment etc
- Relationship building, people skill, Non-judgemental
- Find out what tenants reason for not paying?
- Credit control
- Understanding domestic violence, or homeless tenants
- Ability to help tenants feel valued
- Would be great if they have a moped/motorbike/car, as the job requires some visits/meeting with tenants at properties. We have parking available at the office.
- He/she would be joining seniors , with their own PA scheduling appointments and completing admin work
- We are looking for applicants in the north London area, with positive and hard working attitude
- We have great opportunities for growth within the business, so we want applicant open to learn, and grow with us.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Days & Hours: Mon – Fri 9.30am – 5.30pm
2 Years Minimum Experince
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 Per Annum
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Property Manager job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally