Production & Warehouse Operative
Aflex – Bradley Business Park
At Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Solutions you face different challenges every single day. You are empowered to dream bigger and work smarter. You have time to live your life outside of your job.
Our business is built by a diverse team of engineers, sales teams, marketers, administrators, designers, assemblers, chemists, web developers, accountants, analysts, programmers and many more. Globally we are united by our shared values that drive our culture. We want to be an employer where you make our difference.
Previous Production/Warehouse experience or looking for a career change within Manufacturing?
That’s great, we’d really love to talk to you about our Production & Packing Operative role.
As a valued employee you will enjoy some of the following day-to-day duties:
- Double checking goods are correct in line with our customer’s order.
- Conducting a quality inspection.
- Pack goods to ensure safe and secure transportation to our end customer.
- Test products to ensure operability and functionality, here’s some examples: Electric continuity, Anti-Static and Hyrdo-Static.
- Prepare associated paperwork in order for the package to be passed to the logistics department.
- Completing logging the package within our computer system so that the package can be booked into certain areas.
- Working within and championing our ‘safety first’ culture.
- Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 1:45pm. Overtime is also available.
As a growing and ambitious organisation with a presence in over 60 global locations and across multiple markets, we can offer you the working environment and support needed to be successful. We are committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
What’s in it for me?
We offer a range of attractive staff benefits including accessible employee forums, comprehensive pension packages, flexible working arrangements, private medical healthcare for all employees and inclusive employment practices.
Every day, we help companies across the globe to be more efficient and sustainable.
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Solutions (WMFTS) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies. Comprising ten established brands, each with their area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. Together with our colleagues across Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, we are proud to be a FTSE 100 company.