Job Title: Supplier
Location: RAF Shawbury, UK – Onsite
Compensation: £23,482 increasing to 24,482.00 upon completion of 6 months’ probation
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF: 48941
Let’s meet goals together
At Babcock we’re working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Supplier at RAF Shawbury
As an international defence company, we support and enhance our customers’ defence and security capabilities and critical assets, meeting their requirements of value for money, increased availability, modernisation, and flexibility
The Supplier is based within our Aviation business area.
Our Aviation business helps defend nations, save lives, and protect communities through innovative delivery of critical and vital aviation services to the civil and defence sectors. Everyday lives, livelihoods, safety, and security depend on the operations we fly and enable.
The difference our new Supplier will make
As a Supplier you’ll have a role that’s out of the ordinary. This role supports in providing professional and efficient logistical support that covers all aspects of logistical support ranging from counter services to material accounting
Day to day, you’ll deal with customer demands and enquiries, investigate and compile discrepancy reports, provide counter service support, replenish stock and completing stock taking, deliveries and collection of equipment. Receipting & checking goods in, packing equipment for offsite shipment and have a full range of all supply activities.
At Babcock, we have a history of helping talent go far. With our track record of innovation, you’ll continually develop your knowledge and expertise
* Excellent communication and verbal skills.
* Strong IT skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
* Detailed analysis of documentation and the ability to record data accurately.
* Excellent organisational skills, including identifying issues and actively thinking of ways to solve them.
* A team player who works well with others and on own initiative to complete daily tasks.
* Previous experience
* Driving License
What we offer
Generous benefits including:
* Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
* Reservist in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
* Matched contribution pension scheme up to 4.5% of salary, with life assurance
* Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental, and financial wellbeing
* Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts, and our Share Ownership Scheme
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to be at your best
For over 130 years, we have helped to defend nations, protect communities, and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal. Change begins with our people and our shared Principles be curious; be courageous; own and deliver; think outcomes; collaborate; and be kind. These values not only guide the way we work, but also our efforts to reach net-zero carbon. Yes, our ambitions are big, but together, we can achieve them.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. If you are a reservist in the armed forces, we provide up to ten days special paid leave in support of your training commitments.
All applications should be made online. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone’s free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working – please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Supplier job in Shrewsbury, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally